Thursday, December 4, 2008

Keeping in Touch

Hi Everyone,

The final project has been taking a lot of my time.I have been mucking around some sites like machinima.com,jumpcut.com,and also youtube.Trying my best to put this video together.I am still having some problems especialy with the animation part.I am doing my video clip on motherhood .If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to hepl me out.One question does the video has to look like the two samples that Dr. Knobel posted? Kate

3 comments:

Phylissa said...

I have a beautiful poem about being a Mom. I present it to all my friends at their baby showers.
It is a bit long, but maybe you can take some parts of it to scroll at the end or something...???
I can email it to you. Just let me know

Christy said...

I am also having a difficult time putting together my video. It seems that everything I try does not work out the way that I want it to and then I either stop working for a while or scrap that idea and start over. I know part of the assignment is to work out the problems, so I am not going to give up, but it is comforting to know that I am not alone in my frustrations.

Colin and/or Michele said...

If you can get your videos to look like the sample ones, then you don't need me *of* this course! (laughs) One of the important elements of teaching with new lits is to provide students with plenty of models of what an "excellent" example looks like, whether it be AMV, machinima, a music video, and the like. I personally find this tends to lift quality across the board, even when none of the projects matches the exemplar's quality--if you get what I mean.