Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pinnacle Studio

Oh My God!!!
I am so annoyed. My fiance brought home the COOLEST video editing program. I wish I had it 2 months ago! The options in this program are Movie Maker/iMovie + 100!
There is a photo album option that turns the photo album with your pictures in there. There are sound effects, and the templates are gorgeous. Let's not forget that you can make a sleeve for your CD case...oh and it converts it to DVD format!!!!!
I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep doing these movies.
Obviously MovieMaker and iMovie are more readily available in schools, but WOW is Pinnacle amazing.

3 comments:

Media Class said...

It sounds like such a great program to own! If only you had that months ago, you could have given us all a copy to use (j/k, don't wanna go against copyrightlaws!)

Cindy Figgs said...

Oh wow... Im sure whatever you have is wonderful....
I recently deleted what I was working on... and started all over again. I had used Moviemaker, but now am using IMOVIE. I love it!

Colin and/or Michele said...

I am sooo going to try this out over the winter break!

Cindy--that was a radical move, deleting your entire project and starting over! But a really good idea to try out different software--some people do seem to "click" better with iMovie than with WMM, and vice versa. And that's a good thing to keep in mind when working with our students, too.