Monday, December 8, 2008

Video

Wow, I'm having fun doing this video... its definitely a lot of work, but I haven't laughed so much in so long. Ive had a rough couple of months with school, work and personal stuff... This video is making me focus on Who I am... Sounds Easy!!?? Its not! Not when you're not sure who you are...lol. Im grateful to be able to do this video. I have never ever done anything like this before. It makes you appreciate everything you have and the people in your life! Just wanted to share =) Sorry Ive been pretty emotional the past few weeks! Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you.. very frustrating the editings haaaaaaaa.. is a killer. but yes it makes you appreciate who your inner circle is.. and its okay to be emotional...hey we are women... thas what we do

Colin and/or Michele said...

Y'know, Cindy, I think that's a really important insight into this whole video making phenomena. I've had a number of people tell me that they actually find the process cathartic at times in terms of helping them to work through a personal issue (e.g., loss of a loved one; a sharp change in identity brought bout by divorce). this is a really under researched read in terms of what keeps people persisting in creating these video texts--especially when they *ca* be so frustrating.

But it really is lovely to hear that in spite of all the technical frustrations associated with video editing that you *are* finding it enjoyable!