Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 Trait Writing

Hi all
I am starting a new writing program tomorrow with my students.  It is called 6 Trait Writing.  Does anyone already use this program?? This writing program is all done on the Internet.  I set up a problem/solution essay for my students to begin writing.  My students will all use a laptop to login using a username and password to view their new assignment.  Next, they will follow a guide and create a "sloppy copy." Since I have not used this program yet, I am not sure about all the steps.  I will keep you posted.  I really hope this program will save me time when it comes to the grading process.  

1 comment:

Colin and/or Michele said...

So, tell us more about the program, Phylissa. Is it operating out of mindset 1 or mindset 2, for example?