Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally

I was able to locate the problem last night on the newlits.org for the wiki assignments. I did not have my passwds correct that's why I didn't have access to edit the wiki, however, I was able to do it. Akthough I was able to post my ideas and remixes however I am having difficulty adding the picture on to my assignment. I followed Dr.Knobles direction in saving the image, uploading the file and the image and it did sow up however it would not transfer over to the page. If you can please respond so that I can't complete this assignment to it's perfection!

1 comment:

Colin and/or Michele said...

Dana--I added in the image you wanted to your wiki post where your remix Jabari Mahiri's work, but now your job is to draw an explicit connection between your use of this image and your discussion within the body of your text. Otherwise readers won't necessarily get the connection.